Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Zoo Atlanta Pass

Today we were discussing weather and the subject of the zoo came up, as things tend to do in a first grade classroom. I wanted to pass along a bargain I found at my local library.

Many Georgia counties (I live in Gwinnett, so it may differ) now offer a Zoo Atlanta Family pass. It is free to check out from the library. You just
have to watch a short video, return it to the library, and you will be given 4 free passes (2 adults and 2 children) to visit Zoo Atlanta which are valid for 7 days.

I wasn't able to search the Piedmont library to check the availability in Winder, but this is an excellent way to get to the zoo when you're on a tight budget.

You can read more about the family pass here.

No comments:

Post a Comment